This is the recipe that I have done the most times in my life. Sometimes even every week, for months :). My kids just adore this cookies with chocolate chips. Plus, these kind of cookies are very suitable like school snack.
- walnuts - grinded (soaked before; see here how) 500 grams (17.6 oz)
- all purpose gluten free flour 250 grams (8.8 oz)
- cane sugar 200 grams (7 oz)
- ghee butter 200 grams - melted (7 oz)
- 4 organic pasture eggs
- dark chocolate chips 100 grams (3.5 oz)
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. Keep for at least one hour in the fridge. Shape by hand flat biscuits (any size you wish) and cook them in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Let them cool before eating.