Friday, September 4, 2015

Wonka Chocolate


I know it sounds crazy, but these days I am reading this book: Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)) And of course, all I am thinking of all day long, is Willy Wonka's chocolate!... So, today I decided to make another chocolate recipe, more simple than the first one. The latest is not dairy free, but is a much more healthier chocolate cream, than most of the chocolate creams you can find in supermarkets. 

I uses only 3 ingredients, as you can see in the picture below: 

Belgian dark chocolate chips 250 grams (8.8 oz)
Coconut Cream (I know it's written "coconut milk" on the package in the picture below, but it's more like a cream, it has a thick texture) 250 grams (8.8 oz)
Belgian milk chocolate chips 250 grams (8.8 oz)

For chocolate chips, milk or dark, I use a Belgian brand named Callebaut.


The preparation is very simple, you have here the fourth steps: 

1. melt both chocolate chips together in bain-marie 
2. add the coconut cream and stir
3. wait to melt all the chips until the cream would became like in the picture
4. pour the chocolate cream in a glass jar; you can pour it in different shapes, like candy shapes, but then keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, to cool down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment