- 400 grams (14 oz) canned mushrooms (if you want to be easier for you, buy pieces&stems)
- 400 grams (14 oz) homemade mayonnaise
- juice of half of lemon
- 4-5 garlic gloves (we love garlic, so I put so many; if you are not used to garlic flavour, put only 2 gloves)
- non-iodized salt
1. Squeeze the lemon in a bowl
2. Pour the fine chopped mushrooms over it, and stir.
3. Add the mayonnaise over and stir again.
You can eat this salad with slices of red sweet pepper, or with gluten free baguette.