This is another idea for school lunch box.
- 5 eggs free range pastured
- butter, melted 200 grams (7 oz)
- gluten free four 300 grams (10.5 oz)
- xylitol (or organic cane sugar) 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- cherries 400 grams (14 oz) fresh or frozen
As you can imagine, you have to beat the white eggs separately and then add the xylitol/sugar in it. Separately also mix the melted butter with yolks. And then pour over the white eggs. At the end, add the flour.
Pour in the tray, and garnish with the cherries. Keep it in the oven at maximum 170 degrees Celsius, for 30 minutes.