I just didn't know how to name this cake. The real name of it, that one gave by my mother, is Hokus Pokus. So, let it be just Chocolate Cake for now...
And the ingredients for dough are (in the pictures below, in a different order that the one written by me for the ingredients list):
- 250 grams gluten free all purpose flour
- 100 grams powder xylitol (or another sweetener)
- 30 grams coconut oil (in the up - left corner)
- 2 free range eggs
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- 1 teaspoon aluminium free baking powder
Combine all the ingredients by stirring them. Pout the mixture in a glass tray grassed with coconut oil. Bake the cake in a preheated over, at 170 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
Remove the cake from the tray. Try not to cracke it...
Cut the cake small pieces like this... and let it cool. Until then, we will prepare the chocolate icing.
The ingredients for chocolate icing are:
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 130 powder xylitol (or another sweetener)
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 10 tablespoon coconut milk
- 300 grams grind walnuts for decorating
Mix all the ingredients (of course without nuts) for the chocolate icing.
And then garnish it with grind walnuts.
Someone could prefer coconut flakes instead of nuts, so you can garnish the pieces of cake with coconut flakes. I suggest you to grate fresh coconut for this.